10.31.2008

Daylight Savings

I have the weirdest dreams. If I could write my dreams into novels, I'd be rich. Too bad I'm more creative when I'm asleep than awake. Ha,ha. Last night I had another crazy dream. I dreamed that I was swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic Center. I was in the pool with a ton of little kids. They were all swimming around and in between breaths they would say, "Turn your clocks back!" They kept repeating this over and over again. When I woke up this morning, I remembered that it's Daylight Savings this weekend. Finally-one of my crazy dreams serves a purpose! I better remember to change our clocks because this is the change where I get an extra hour of sleep. I love to sleep. I don't feel rested unless I get at least 9 hours of sleep a night. So "Wahoo!" for an extra hour!

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...