I am updating this post on February 13, 2013.
So, back in the day, my little brother got married. (August 2009) I don't care to remember much about it, seeing as how they got divorced less than a year later due to his ex-wife being addicted to pain killers (if only we'd known that before!) and a number of other problems she had including being a liar and extremely lazy. Jordan tried to help her, of course, but she wouldn't clean up and her family didn't believe him and accused him of lying. It was really a sad situation and I don't blame him for the decision he made to leave. He grew stronger from the experience and that is always a good thing.
That being said, I did want to save these pictures from that day, mostly because they are literally the ONLY copy I have of them. (I deleted the other copies off my computer so that Jordan's new wife wouldn't be offended if she ever saw them. I hope she appreciates that because quite frankly, there were some great pics of my hubby and I in there. But they're gone now. Forever.) I am keeping the two pics below though. I love them. And since they are just of Mitch and I it shouldn't be a big deal.
Mostly, these pics mean a lot to me because at this time Mitch and I were keeping a secret ... I was pregnant! We had just found out about two weeks before and decided not to tell anyone since we didn't want to steal Jordan's thunder as everyone was focused on his wedding at the time. So Mitch and I were extra happy when these pics were taken because we were so excited about our little secret.
And lastly, this is the only time I have ever been a bridesmaid and I had so much fun playing that role.
So, back in the day, my little brother got married. (August 2009) I don't care to remember much about it, seeing as how they got divorced less than a year later due to his ex-wife being addicted to pain killers (if only we'd known that before!) and a number of other problems she had including being a liar and extremely lazy. Jordan tried to help her, of course, but she wouldn't clean up and her family didn't believe him and accused him of lying. It was really a sad situation and I don't blame him for the decision he made to leave. He grew stronger from the experience and that is always a good thing.
That being said, I did want to save these pictures from that day, mostly because they are literally the ONLY copy I have of them. (I deleted the other copies off my computer so that Jordan's new wife wouldn't be offended if she ever saw them. I hope she appreciates that because quite frankly, there were some great pics of my hubby and I in there. But they're gone now. Forever.) I am keeping the two pics below though. I love them. And since they are just of Mitch and I it shouldn't be a big deal.
Mostly, these pics mean a lot to me because at this time Mitch and I were keeping a secret ... I was pregnant! We had just found out about two weeks before and decided not to tell anyone since we didn't want to steal Jordan's thunder as everyone was focused on his wedding at the time. So Mitch and I were extra happy when these pics were taken because we were so excited about our little secret.
And lastly, this is the only time I have ever been a bridesmaid and I had so much fun playing that role.
4 comments:
Millennial Falls is so pretty. Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Miles! Your dress is so cute.
What a pretty place and a fun day. You and Mitch look so cute! Sibling weddings are fun, maybe I will have one more to be part of if Blake ever gets married! :)
Congrats to your little brother!!! Weddings are always a lot of fun, and you look gorgeous!
Lacey! YOu look GORGEOUS! I love your dress! Red is a great color on you! Tel Jordan Congratualtions It is crazy to me to think he is married :)
Post a Comment