1.20.2010

Craving

I've been craving cottage cheese lately. I love it when it's really cold. I've already eaten two huge tubs of it in the last three weeks. That's normal when you're pregnant, right? Please say it is. Well, either way I ate the last of our cottage cheese yesterday. And today I was really bummed when I didn't have any for lunch. I'm going to have to make a trip to the grocery store today just to buy a carton (or two) of cottage cheese. Yum. (And yes, I make sure to buy the low-fat kind so that I don't store cottage cheese anywhere else besides the fridge. Ha,ha.)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

That's funny! Did you like cottage cheese before pregnancy too?

Lacey said...

Yes, I liked it before, but not enough to buy it. Now I can't get enough!

Nicole and Kevin said...

I craved cottage cheese while I was pregnant as well. I loved it with avocados and tomatoes, until the tomatoes gave me such horrible heart burn I had to stop eating them.

Blass Family said...

Lacy, Be happy you are craving cottage cheese, i craved ice cream and had a bowl alomost everynight my last 2 months of pregnancy so I did store cottage cheese in more than just the fridge! LOL I also craved red meat wich I am not a huge red meat fan at all! It is so fun to hear about your pregnancy!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...