1.18.2011

Siblings

I babysat my friend's two kids today for one hour. Layla was in heaven. If it were up to her, she'd have half a dozen siblings running around to entertain her night and day.

But it's not up to her. Ha, ha. Much to her dismay (and our parents'), she'll have to wait quite a while longer before any siblings grace her presence.

I don't have a lot to blog about lately. Both of my grandparents are doing awesome after their surgeries.

Mitch's work is still going great and keeping him busy.

I started running again and am feeling the burn after already knocking 2.5 minutes of my mile. Wahoo! (I was really slow after Layla was born- but I'm coming back, baby!)

Layla is super happy, talking up a storm, and waving at everyone (and everything). She's STILL not even attempting to crawl. It seems like she just doesn't care to crawl. I put a toy out of reach to encourage her to move towards it and she just finds another way to entertain herself. Oh well, she'll get there someday right?

I need to make a point to take more pictures. My next post will include pics.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Nicole and Kevin said...

Oakley needs siblings so bad, I actually am starting to feel guilty about depriving her, but she is going to have to wait awhile because I am just not even close to being ready :)

Team Beardshall said...

Ha, good to get that training under your belt for Ragnar! Ahhh! I need to start it up again too! Yeah, you do need moor pics of Layla!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...