Last October we had family pics done. (I didn't post them until now because we gave some out as Christmas gifts and didn't want to spoil the surprise.) I wanted pics of Layla at 18 months and figured they might as well be of the three of us. My talented friend, Amy, took these pics at the Salt Lake library. I love them! She did a great job, especially considering that this day Layla was sick and really grumpy. Not to mention the fact that an 18 month old does not want to sit still or cooperate for pictures. All things considered, I think they turned out great! Thanks again, Amy!
 |
| Love those curls. |
 |
| She posed like this all by herself. It was awesome. |
 |
| At one point, we got desperate and let her have her baby doll in the pic with us ... |
3 comments:
I love the pics, they are really cute!
You guys are always a good time! Love that alrighty is a word used around your house! Hope your new year was great!
Love your family pics and your choice of colors! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment