We had a blast boating! This time we just stayed on the boat the entire time, and Layla did way better than I had anticipated, especially considering that I was a bad mom and didn't bring much for her to do. She did have her shovels
and found my mom's Boggle game, which she loved because it has letters on it. Of course.
She also spent some time in the tube
and a lot of time on the deck of the boat dipping her feet in the water (until I made the mistake of telling her that the fishies were going to nibble on her toes, then she got scared).
The weather was great: sunny and just warm enough that you don't have to get in the water to cool off, but you could if you wanted to without getting too cold. In other words, it was perfect. Oh, and the ride up Parley's Canyon was stunning with all the colorful fall leaves.
We ate way too much and eventually Layla fell into a food comma on our way back into the marina. She napped for a bit in the cuddy and I managed to take her out of her Incredible Hulk padded swimming suit, change her diaper, and get her dressed without waking her up! She had too much food and too much fun I guess!
Thanks Mom and Dad, once again, for driving us up there, feeding us, pampering us, and showing us a good time. You guys sure know how to have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment