8.27.2008

What a Wonderful World

I went running this morning and it was beautiful. I am always amazed at the beauty that is all around me. Quite often I say a little prayer and thank Heavenly Father for taking the time to make this gorgeous place for us to live. I love being in Nature becuase it reminds me how much God loves me and all of us. This morning while I was running, there was a young deer that hopped along with me. It was about five feet away from me and as I ran, he ran/hopped along with me for thirty feet or so. Then he stopped and stared at me. I stopped to watch him and look at his huge eyes and even bigger ears. I have never been that close to a deer before and it was so neat to see how they hop accross the grass. I love running on a brisk morning, with the sun on my back, The Cure playing on my I-pod, and the beautiful scenery all around me. While I hate waking up to do it, I love it after I start. I wish I could be outside all day long. I am so thankful to know that I am a daughter of God, that He loves me, and that I can return to live with Him and my family forever. Until I make it back there, I am thankful that I get to live in this pretty place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi lacey--Erin gave sent me the link to your blog and I wanted you to know how much I love this post. You were such a cute little Beehive and I'm so happy that you've grown into a woman that knows the truth about who she is, a daughter of God!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...