9.02.2008

A Labor Free Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was super relaxing. Here's what we did:
  • Mitch had his guy friends over for a Halo night. This included pizza, 4 TVs, and a group of not-grown-up men. They had a blast.
  • We went swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic Center. The waterslide was awesome. Us trying to be like Michael Phelps, not so awesome.
  • We celebrated my Grandma Ruth's birthday and my Uncle Kent came from Cali to join the festivities. *Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you!!* We played Rock Band. My dad and brother, Brock, found out they can't sing.
  • We went to church. It was normal; Lacey teaches Sunday School to a group of incredibly hyper 15 year old girls. Learned about the Perpetual Education Fund (PEF). Interesting. Overall, spiritually uplifting.
  • Watched The Hot Chic (one of my favs) and Finding Forrester.
  • Had FHE with our friends Jimmy and Karen. We BBQed and played a game. Good times.
We had a great weekend. Very relaxing and action-packed!
Today I turned in my graduation application. *sigh of relief!* I'm super stoked to be done. I met with the head of the English Department today; she said I'm good to go. How exciting! Only three months of class and I'm a grad-u-ate!
Well, scroll down to see some pics of our weekend.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend!!! Only 3 more months....YEA!!!!

Tricia Squisha said...

Lacey! I love that you also did not Labor on Labor Day. I think you are the cutest. I love reading your blog!

Blass Family said...

Hey Lacey thanks for the comment! We took those pics at a park in Holladay near my in laws house.

Blass Family said...

Hi Lacey I cant leave her a comment on her blog either! I used to be able to but the last little while it wont let me? I told her I couldnt I will e mail her and tell her the same for you!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...