10.23.2008
Our Weird Cat
We have a weird cat. Harvey doesn't like the toys we buy for him at the pet store. He chooses to play with straws, wrappers, and ice cubes. If we put an ice cube in the sink, he will sit in the sink and stare at it for 10 minutes straight. He is just so weird. He also has no coordination, especially for a cat. He cannot balance and he's always running into things or falling off of things. He also loves music. If I play the piano, or if Mitch plays the guitar, Harvey will lay on his back and fall asleep, no matter how loud we're playing. What a weirdo. He meows constantly. He is the most talkative cat I've ever known. He is meowing and growling right now, trying to get my attention. He is always good for a laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
2 comments:
How cute! That is so funny about the ice cubes. We have a cat too and he is kind of a doh doh brain. They crack me up. I especially am proud that you like cats, many people are rude about them and they are missing out on a fun companion :)
Cats are so funny! Sometimes they really like to be the center of attention , but other times you cant even find them beause they are under the bed.
Post a Comment