10.26.2008

Pumpkin Guts

Mitch and I carved pumpkins this weekend. Every year, I forget how long it takes to gut a pumpkin. It didn't help that this year we both picked big pumpkins. We had a great time though. Mitch carved a skull and I carved a bat. They both turned out pretty good. We saved the pumpkin seeds. We're going to bake them tonight. I haven't had pumpkin seeds since I was five. It should be interesting.
Mitch making the first cut
Gutting the pumpkin
Pumpkin guts or booger?Aaawww, cute!
Ooooohhh, scary!

2 comments:

Blass Family said...

Lacey you guys are so cute i remember doing thing as a married couple with out kids. (oh the days)LOVE your pumpkins. We got extra huge ones this year we havent carved them yet, but I am sure it will take a very long time! not to mention the mess my kids will make with them. We also love to bake the seeds they are so yummy!!!

Chelsi Archibald said...

Those look fantastic! Way to go :)

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...