10.03.2008
Superdell for Governor!!! - or maybe not
Hey everyone. This is Mitch. This is my first blog ever. I found something that was so funny I just wanted to share with everyone. Do you remember that crazy Totally Awesome Computer guy? Yes, the one who pulled a gun on his neighbor for throwing rocks at his car, yes that super annoying guy. Well... anyway, he is running for governor of Utah. I got my voter information packet in the mail and while I was looking through the candidates for governor, I saw Superdell. Based on his article in the packet, his campaign has no goals other than to say the other candidates suck and God wants you to vote for him. He calls the other two candidates 'socialists' and says that you need to pray about your vote and you will be held accountable for your choice. I don't remember reading that anywhere in the scriptures! I guess since he is running a smear and guilt campaign that he doesn't have anything good to offer Utah. Maybe we could all get a Totally Awesome computer for free! or maybe we could all get into Totally Awesome gunfights with our neighbors. I can't even imagine how annoying he would be at a debate. If he gets invited to one I am definetly going just to watch the show. I don't even want to think about how horrible his speeches would be. Well, I guess if you want a Totally Awesome Utah, vote for Superdell. As for me, I might just have to move out of a Totally Awesome Utah to somewhere a little less bipolar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
1 comment:
Do you remember the time I told you about, when Kelly and I ran into him at the gun range?
Post a Comment