This week I've had to watch a slew of Sherlock Holmes videos for a class I'm taking. The videos were made in 1984 and they're really lame. Not once have I heard Holmes say, "Elementary my dear Watson!" I only have one more to watch and then I can move onto to better videos.
On Saturday night Mitch and I went with my parents to a new Italian restaurant called Bona Vida. It's off of 12300 south and Minuteman Drive in Draper (next to the See's candy store). My friend Ally is the assistant manager there. I must say this restaurant truly has the best Alfredo sauce I've ever eaten in my entire life. I'm not exaggerating-it was amazing! I highly recommend it. Mitch and I went to the home show afterwards. It wasn't quite as cool as we expected, but we did climb the rock climbing wall they had there. For some reason we both thought we were good enough to climb the expert walls, so we raced up them. My wall was a grade easier than Mitch's, so I made it 5 feet from the top and Mitch about 10 feet from the top when we both realized we couldn't go all the way. Ha,ha. We totally weren't as good as we thought we were. It was fun though. We also rented Baby Mama and watched that. It was pretty funny. It's definitely worth renting.
It's been crazy Utah weather as usual, and while it was warm and sunny last week it snowed a few inches and was very cold today. I think we get more of the lake effect in Layton because we seem to have more snow than in Ogden or Salt Lake. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I just hope it doesn't snow again until December otherwise we're in for a really long winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment