10.14.2008
You Gotta Burn It To Earn It!
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember that from the movie Dodgeball? So funny. Well, Mitch and I didn't join Globo Gym, but we did join the Clearfield Aquatics Center. We got a great discount since we both work in Clearfield. The place is awesome; complete with all the equipment and classes you could want in a gym. We went last night and had a blast. I did an aqua aerobics class. (I took an aqua class in high school and loved it.) I had to find some other form of excercise besides running because lately running is starting to bother my knees and hips--thus, aqua aerobics. I do recommend it and I'm excited to go back again. Mitch enjoyed running on the super fancy treadmills and using the weight room. It's a very nice facility. The only improvement they could make would be to have it more like the movie Dodgeball. They could have TVs with Ben Stiller's face saying things like, "You call that a sit-up?" Or, "Here at Globo Gym, we understand that "Ugliness" and "Fatness" are genetic disorders, and it's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it." Okay, maybe that would make me mad more than motivate me, but I still think it's pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
I am!!! April . 2 . 2010 . We are ecstatic.
5 comments:
Hi Lacey!! You look so cute! I love your hair :) That post is hilarious!! Ha Ha, I love that show! Good ol Vince Vaun and Ben Stiller!
You are so FUNNY!!! I'm glad you joined and I still work in Clearfield so maybe I will see you there.
I love the movie Dodgeball! One of my favorites :) The gym sounds like a great time, and I hear you can't go wrong with aqua aerobics (I have never tried so I wouldn't know firsthand).
Tell Mitch thanks for helping Kevin fix his car door (even though it was pretty funny watching him climb in and out through the passenger side door).
That would be pretty hilarious! You should give me some running tips, I want to get into it and I've never been much of a runner before. hmmm...
I love the Aquatic center! I have always wanted to do aqua arobics I have a lot of people in my ward who do it there!
Post a Comment