12.10.2008
I'm Jealous
Mitch had to go to Cali today for work. (Just for one day; he flew there this morning and will be home tonight.) He texted me and said, "The weather here is great! I don't even need a jacket!" Ya, I'm jealous. I wish I was there. I hate the winter. I texted Mitch back, "We should move there!" Ha, our parents would KILL us!! At least it's sunny today in Utah, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
Layla is learning so much lately! Or maybe we are ... we finally learned which bottle she prefers to eat from (thanks again for the tip, Jul...
1 comment:
yea, no kidding. That sounds good about now, huh?? NOT FAIR!
Post a Comment