12.18.2008

The Last Lecture

My MIL, Kathy, has been telling me about The Last Lecture for a while now. She and Kevin gave me the book for graduation and I just finished reading it. (Thanks again!) Randy Pausch, a professor who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, wrote the book. Before he died, Randy gave one last lecture, talking about his childhood dreams and how to live life to the fullest. The book is based off the lecture. You can watch the lecture on YouTube, but I highly recommend reading the book (the book is more in depth).
The book is very inspirational. I didn't agree with every point of view the author had, but, I do think the author is someone who lived life to the fullest, all the time. The book's message: live life to the fullest. That inspires me.

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...