Come on Mom and Dad, you know you want to go to Powell next year!!! Remember how warm the water is? How funny it is to watch the boys fly around on the tube (until someone gets hurt ... )? The candy bar game? The water weenie? Learning to ski? Cranking up the tunes while we bask in the warm sun? Jordan as a "beached whale?" Dad and his awesome ski tricks? Fishing? Crazy games of Dominoes? Catching little lizards and scaring Mom? Cliff jumping? Laughing our heads off? You have to remember how fun it is! We HAVE to go!!!!
4 comments:
I have still NEVER been to Lake Powell, but it sounds like a lot of fun!! It look beautiful there!
Ok, ok, I get the hint. I will see what we can do. The biggest problem I can think of is that I cant find where I put my thong!!
Oh my heck Mom, you're so funny!!
Take me, Take me, Take me!!!!!
Post a Comment