1.20.2009

Today I am a Proud American

We have a new president now. I hope and pray that in four years from now our country will be a better place. I hope that we can all support our country's leaders and be united. Most of all, I hope that in four years from now, everyone who is "scared" of what Obama is going to do, will be pleased with what he's done. I hope that everyone who claimed that, "If Obama wins, I'm moving to Canada/Russia/South America," (which none of you have done, by the way) will be happy with our country's choice. I hope that Americans will stop being so scared and and realize how much goodness and hope is left in the world. If, in four years from now, we are worse off than we are today, I will gladly eat my words.

1 comment:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Yes I will eat my words gladly as well. And if McCain would have won, died and Palin would have resumed power, there is no doubt in my mind I would have moved to England or Australia pronto.

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...