2.05.2009
Graduation = Boredom
When I was in school I always thought about how great it would be when I graduated. I thought about all the spare time I would have to do whatever I wanted. Now that I'm done with school, I am incredibly bored!! Sure, our house is pretty clean. (I even cleaned the baseboards and doors.) I like watching my favorite t.v. shows, but I feel like a lazy bum when I watch t.v.. I go to the gym, but you can only exercise so much. I cook dinner a lot more now and that's good. But I still feel lazy. I have stuff to do, but nothing that makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something great. I'm going stir crazy!! I'm totally restless. Maybe it's just the winter. If it was warm outside I could think of plenty of things to do. I need a new hobby. I suggested a bowling league to Mitch. I don't think he took me seriously, he just laughed when I suggested it. I guess I'll have to find another way to ease into this new phase of life ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
I am!!! April . 2 . 2010 . We are ecstatic.
5 comments:
Hi Lacey, If you are bored, you can always come over here, there is plenty to do. Or if you want, you can borrow the girls and they will keep you busy! What gym do you go to?
I know exactly how to keep yourself busy- don't borrow kids- make your own! Once they are here-voila! They come built-in with stuff that needs done!
It's like that great Cinderella song...Don't Know What You Got Til It's Gone. Oh wait...you may be too young to know this song. Plus it's sorta butt rock. Ask Mahala. I'm sure she has it. ;)
Cute picture of you guys!!
You can always come to my house...there's never enough hours in the day for all of the work that needs to be done....sounds like you need to have a baby!! (you'll never be bored again!)
Hey Lacey and Mitch.... sounds like your friends have a great idea about how to keep busy!!!!
Post a Comment