3.05.2009

Is It Too Late To Change My Mind???

I don't know if I want to remont our kitchen anymore. We just emptied our entire kitchen into the living room. The cupboards and drawers are completely empty. Actually, the cupboard doors and drawers are in the garage being painted, while the food and appliances sit in our living room. What a pain.
Our conversation went like this:
Mitch: "So, what do you think about our empty kitchen?"
Lacey: "I think you'd better get to work!"
Ha,ha. I'm not a slave driver, but I really meant what I said.
Can I change my mind about remonting the kitchen? Oh yeah, I can't change my mind because we just dropped way too much money on a new microwave, stove, and fridge. The fridge is super sweet though and I can't wait to cook on the flat top stove. Sooo, I guess I'm okay with the remont after all. We'll just have to eat out this weekend. Anyone wanna join us?

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Your living room reminds me of what a pain remodeling, or remonting - right?, is...but the final product is oh so worth it. Good luck with the big project!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHHH! I would be freaking out if I were you! It will look great when it's all finished though!

Natalie

Nicole and Kevin said...

It's a ton of work, but it will look so good when it is done :)

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...