3.03.2009

Spring Fever!

It is soooo nice outside today. A little windy, but nice. I went running outside yesterday. The weather was perfect for a short run. Now I officially have spring fever. I called Mitch today and suggested a picnic. Lucky for us, we work down the street from eachother, so we met up at a picnic bench and ate our lunches in the sun. I was so happy. I love feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin. It reminds me of boating when I was a kid ... laying on the boat until I'm so hot I can't stand it, so I jump in the water, which feels great, and then I jump back in the boat and start all over again. I LOVE that feeling! Boating is probably the most relaxing activity in the whole world. I can't wait until it's warm enough to go! I told Mitch that I always think of February as the coldest winter month, but as soon as it's March 1st, I assume spring has sprung. I need to learn that spring doesn't technically arrive until March 21st, and even then, it might be even longer before it actually feels like spring. I just hate waiting that long. Hurry up Spring!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love Spring and today was beautiful!!!! When are we going to lunch? I miss you guys!

Kara said...

Ahhh, I couldn't agree more with everything you said! I too love boating and love the sun on my skin mmmm! COlin always laughs at me because I open the curtains in our house and just sit in the sun spot there. :) I love it!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...