4.21.2009

Love Story Meets Viva La Vida

Have you heard of the amazing pianist, Jon Schmidt? If you haven't, you're totally missing out. He is from Utah and he does a few local shows through out the year. I think he's simply brilliant. I love his arrangements. Plus, he's not just a pianist; he's a comedian, and he even does back flips. His music is current as opposed to boring, classical type music. I took Mitch to one of his shows last summer and Mitch actually liked it.
So, Jon's new song is "Love Story Meets Viva La Vida." Yup, he combined two of my favorite artists in one song: Taylor Swift and Coldplay. Give it a listen. It's my new running song. It totally pumps me up. Such a happy song ... Let me know what you think!
(And BTW, can anyone tell me how to make the video smaller? I can't figure it out ... I'm not very computer-oriented.)

2 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Well that was just amazing! I totally want to buy some of his stuff now. Beautiful!

Ashlee said...

I love Jon Schmidt his arrangements are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I have never been to one of his shows but I can see how that would be fun. This arrangement was awesome, I loved it!!! Don't his fingers move unbelievably fast?! So cool!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...