4.14.2009

Need a Job?

I'm in charge of hiring a new office assistant at my work. Anyone interested? I work for an insurance company that does retirement planning. Our office is in Layton, right off I-15.
  • We need someone who can work 20 to 30 hours per week.
  • Pay and benefits are negotiable.
  • If you are in college we can work around your schedule.
  • Duties include answering the phones, sending/recieving office mail, ordering office supplies, managing the postage/fax/and copy machine, etc.
  • Also, you will be an assistant to two (maybe three) agents. As an assistant you will process applications and keep track of their progress. You will call clients and update them weekly on the status of their application.

If you're interested, you live in the area or don't mind traveling, and you think I like you enough to want to work with you, let me know! :) Or if you know anyone who might be interested, let me know. You can e-mail me at laceyq@comcast.net

3 comments:

martha said...

Hi Lacey, I know a few people looking for jobs, so I will forward your message on. Thank you!

Chelsi Archibald said...

I emailed you :)

The Clark said...

i do.

he he just kidding.

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...