5.20.2009

Why I Love My Dad

I'm so glad my mom sent me this video. I felt bad that I missed out on the opportunity to see my dad dance tonight. Oh wait ... he randomly dances around the house more often than he should. (Probably because he knows it makes everyone laugh. They're laughing AT you Dad, not with you.) It used to really embarrass me when I had friends over and my dad would start dancing in front of them. But I must say, I think it's absolutely hilarious now. I'm glad my dad's not afraid to be himself, even if it means he embarrasses himself in front of others. Thanks for making me laugh, Dad. And in your own words, "Dance on, Dude!"

4 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

That was freaking awesome! Your Dad rules!

Julia M. said...

Your dad is hilarious! I loved that video!

Blass Family said...

Lac, I have tears streaming down my face because I am laughing so hard! SO freaking funny! I love you dad!

Unknown said...

Your dad rocks! I can't imagine my dad even attempting those kind of moves! I think he should try out for next season's "SO you think you can dance!"

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...