Last night was our "date night." We try to spend at least one weekend night doing something with just the two of us. We don't always do something fancy or expensive, because that's not the point, but we do something that we enjoy doing together. Sometimes it's a Redbox movie or sometimes it's a game of Rockband. Last night we went to dinner at Noodles and Company and then we saw the movie, "Up." It's a Pixar film, so it's animated. I'm not a huge fan of animated movies. (I do, however, LOVE the movie "The Incredibles." So funny.) I liked "Up" though. It made me cry a little and it made me laugh a lot. Mitch liked it too; I'm sure it's not his favorite, but he laughed a lot and said that he enjoyed it.After the movie, Mitch suggested Coldstone ice cream. We shared a medium in a waffle bowl that was dipped in white and dark chocolate with chocolate cake batter ice cream and peppermint patties. It was soooo rich. I could hardly handle it. Me, the lover of all things sweet, had a hard time eating that ice cream/waffle bowl. I'm really glad we shared it instead of getting our own.
Overall it was a great date night. I'm so glad Mitch makes it a point to take me on a date. :) And I'm so glad it included ice cream.
2 comments:
We really liked that movie. I creid my litle eyes out and Nate made fun of me because it was a carton! It was such a sweet movie though! :)
I can't wait to see "UP," the previews look hilarious. There have been a lot of good movies at the theatre lately. That waffle cone looks to dye for, I can see why it was a good idea to share though. Good luck running the Ragnar this weekend!
Post a Comment