9.18.2009

Guess Who's Pregnant ...


I am!!!

April.2.2010.

We are ecstatic.

10 comments:

martha said...

That is awesome! When are you due? Have you been very sick? We are so happy for you! Yay!

Nicole and Kevin said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you and your family! Oakley can't wait to have a friend to play with!!!

Ashlee said...

That's so exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Erika said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well for you and you have a very quick first trimester!

Blass Family said...

WOW!!!! I bet your mom is so excited!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Be prepared for the most amazing, hardest, funnest, scariest, happiest, changes in your life! :) Good luck!

Chelsi Archibald said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet the intellectual child you two have created! tee hee :)

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Oh you will have beautiful kids. I am so happy for you. Welcome to the best ride of your life. Hang on tight!

melynda said...

yeah, i heard and found you have a blog! so i just wanted to say congrats, you will make a great mom and you will LOVE it.

Julia M. said...

Hooray for you! What a joyous journey is beginning! And a perfect month for a baby. I hope you're feeling well.

toonefam said...

Yippe! It becomes official once it is on the blog. I heard awhile ago and have been ever waitting the announcement on the blog for a formal congratulations!! So excitting for you both! Best wishes for an Awesome pregnancy!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...