9.06.2009

I Just Can't Wait!!!

Mitch and I are going here soon:


The home of Big Ben ... London. While I am so excited to see London, what I'm most excited for is to go back here ...

Riga, Latvia (where I spent 18 months of my life), because I'll get to see all of these amazing people

I keep dreaming about the people I want to see, the food I want to eat again, and the places I want to show Mitch. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

5 comments:

martha said...

Sounds like fun. When are you guys going?

Ashlee said...

You are so lucky!! I am jeaoulous you get to go over there, but excited for you at the same time that you get to go and visit your mission. Have fun and safe travels!

Nicole and Kevin said...

How fun!!! I am super excited for you two!

toonefam said...

Super Cool! I love that you both are visiting your missions again, with each other. That will be lots of fun. Take lots of pictures and be safe. So excitted for you both!!! :)

Julia M. said...

I hope it's the best experience! How awesome!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...