9.10.2009

Sveta and Dawn

A few weeks ago, I was able to go to lunch with Dawn and Sveta. Dawn was my first roommate at Weber State. Ironically, she married an elder who served in my mission, who happens to be the same elder who baptized Sveta. Sveta and I became very good friends when I was in Latvia. She came to the states to visit last month, so the three of us (we missed you, Karen!) went to dinner. It was so good to see them both. Even though Dawn lives close by, I really don't see her often enough. We need to keep in touch more often. And I will be seeing Sveta again, really soon ... in LATVIA!!!! Here we are; Sveta on the far left, me in the middle, and Dawn on the far right. (Doesn't Dawn look so cute pregnant?)

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...