4.29.2010

Uncles

My brothers crack me up. They both love babies so much. I've never known boys to want to hold babies and think they're cute like my brothers do (besides Mitch about his daughter, of course!). I'm glad they like babies because that means they love their niece! Jordan called me the other day. It makes me smile to think of what he said:
Jordan: How is my favorite niece doing?
Lacey: You mean your only niece?
Jordan: Well yeah, but she'll always be my favorite!
I love this picture. Layla being smothered by her uncles.
I'm sure she'll have a lot of fun with her uncles when she's older! And Natalie already claimed the title as "The Aunt Who Teaches Her Everything There Is To Know About Disney." Ha,ha. I'm sure Layla will LOVE to play princesses with Natalie some day! And Layla already loves Katie ... so much so that she projectile vomited all over poor Katie the other night. I felt really bad! Mitch said she only vomits on the ones she loves most. Ha,ha. She is lucky to have great aunts, uncles, and grandparents!
Here are some pics that Kathy/Gma. B. took the other day:


Harvey is adjusting well to having Layla around. Now when she cries he either wants to go outside or jumps on my lap to rub his head on her to comfort her. What a sweet cat. He got a bath the other day. I think he looks so funny after a bath!
The other day after work Mitch walked in the door and asked me to come look at something outside. I could tell by the sound of his voice that it was something unusual ... it was Harvey sitting in the driver's seat of my car! Apparently he jumped in my car without me noticing and had been trapped in there for over 3 hours!!! Oops. Poor Harvey, I hope he learned his lesson! It was pretty funny and we got a good laugh out of it. He sure was happy to come inside ...

On another note: GO JAZZ!!! I hope they win the series tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

You are such a cute mom! Layla is such a beautiful baby. You sound tired and overworked. Welcome to the rest of you life:) No, it does get easier. Has anyone told you about the book "Healthy sleep habits, happy child"? It is my baby bible and has made my mothering very easy compared to others.
You're gonna be great!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...