It's been almost two weeks now since Layla was born and it's finally sunk in that I am a Mom ... and I love it! How can I not love looking at this adorable little face all day???
Mitch is such a great dad. I love seeing how smitten he is with his daughter. I know she will grow up and absolutely adore him too. Mitch took a week off work to be with us. It was so nice to have him here. I wish we were independently wealthy so we could both be stay-at-home parents. But I'm glad that Mitch has such a great job. He had a hard time going back to work and I sure miss him when he's gone! He's my best friend.

Layla LOVES her Swaddle Me. She conks right out as soon as she's wrapped up tight. She HATES bath time and she HATES it when she gets the hiccups. Mitch and I LOVE putting huge flowers on her head. (Okay, maybe it's mostly me. But Mitch thinks it's cute too.) She might hate me for it when she's older, but we think she looks adorable.
Layla is so funny when she wakes up. She stretches, arches her back, stretches some more, and grunts A LOT. It makes me laugh every time she grunts. She sounds like a tiny, little man. She actually reminds me of my dad waking up in the morning, stretching and grunting, only it's a lot cuter when Layla does it. Ha,ha.
5 comments:
So Sweet!!! I am so excitted for you! I LOVE the pictures. You are both amazing parents!!! Keep going!
The Swaddle Me is a LIFESAVER! And the stretching only gets cuter. She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad she's a good nurser. You are a beautiful mother.
Congrats indeed woman! You have one beautiful family!
Once her umbilical cord falls off do a swaddle bath - I promise she"ll love it! Layla is absolutely adorable and you look great!!!
ahhhhhhh! i love it! you guys are so adorable! i hope you are loving every second of it. oh how i wish i could snuggle my little babies again. so precious!
rachel r.
Post a Comment