Layla was blessed yesterday by her daddy. It was a beautiful day. We had many family members and friends with us. Some even came from California to share the day with us. We are so blessed to have great family, and friends, and friends that are practically family.
Layla looked beautiful in her dress. Originally, the dress was all white. My grandma and I added the pink to it. I love the way it turned out. But my favorite part is the feather on her head.
It was fun to spend the day with family and friends. It was a special day and I felt the Spirit surrounding us.
Proud Miles Grandparents
5 comments:
Layla is beautiful! What a special day. And I have to agree, the feather is fabulous. I'm so glad you two are enjoying your baby so much.
She was such a good little baby. I think she knew how cute she looked so she figured she better be extra good :) We love you guys!
She sure looks cute in her blessing dress and feather headband! Congratulations, Layla!
She looks so beautiful. Congrats you two! What a great time of life!
Everything turned out so perfect!!! Thanks for sharing Layla's special day with us.
Post a Comment