My mom and dad are awesome! They paid to rent the house. All we paid for was our portion of the food. Our cheapest vacation ever.
Layla was a doll the entire weekend. She loved all the attention.
We stayed in a house right on the lake. The view was incredible. It looked fake.
We devised the best feeding system ever: I would go out on the boat while someone stayed with Layla at the house. When it was time for her to eat, I would paddle the blow up mattress back to the house, feed Layla, then paddle back out to the boat. It was awesome.
Great Grandpa Kermit took Layla for walks each day in her stroller. She loved it.
Can't forget the chain gang. The boys (Mitch, Brock, and Jordan) paddled the canoe with me on the blow up mattress tied on the back of the canoe, and Natalie on the tube behind me.
Layla thinks Aunt Natalie is super funny. Natalie had Layla giggling pretty hard one morning. So
cute.
We're glad Grandma Ruth was feeling well enough to join us!
Can't forget watching the boys tip over in the canoe. And blaming it all on Jordan. So funny.
Layla didn't need a swimming suit. But boy does she look cute in it!
My dad loves whip cream. Pretty sure he used 1/2 a can on each crepe he ate.
Again, Layla was a doll. She loved having everyone there to play with her. She was full of squeals and giggles.



1 comment:
Sooo much fun! I love that little Layla so much. I miss her when she has to go home :( Also, I think you mislabled the picture of me and you after the one with just the boys on the chain gang. I thought we were deemed "baggage"!!!
Post a Comment