11.23.2010

More Gratitude

Day 17: my piano. Thanks, Grandpa Kermit, for buying it for me! I do wish I had stuck with piano lessons a little longer, but I can play well enough. It makes me so so happy to see Layla pounding on the keys. (I also love the new "scrunchy face" that she makes when she's extra happy.)
Day 18: my testimony and the effort it takes to keep it strong.

Day 19: our video camera. I'm glad we bought one before Bug was born. It will be so fun to watch all of our videos in 20 years from now. We take quite a few videos, but I don't post them all because I don't want to embarrass ourselves too much. We're kind of dorks.

Day 20: health. My health. My family's health. Usana vitamins, which I attribute to Mitch no longer getting sick in the winter. Also thankful for hand sanitizer. And people who stay home from church and work when they're sick. And people who wash their hands with water AND soap for longer than 30 seconds. And 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen, which Mitch thinks I'm crazy for taking, but I think it's great. I like it when people are healthy. I can't wait until my immune system is back to normal. It's been sub par since giving birth and breastfeeding. But don't worry, it will be back, I'm sure.

Day 21: my light lamp. On days like, "The Blizzard of 2010," it's great to have a fake source of sunlight.

Day 22: books. I love to read. I wish I had more time. I never finished War and Peace. It's too big and heavy to carry around. Seriously. Someday I'll read it though.

Day 23: Baby Tylenol. Bug is cutting her second tooth. I feel so bad for her, but she is such a little trooper, partly thanks to our friend, Baby Tylenol.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I just want to say that I am soooo thankful for YOU, Lacey!! You are sucha a good mom, daughter, wife, friend and sister!! You are so positive and sweet and I am so thankful to be your mom!!!! I love you! You make me try to be a better person.

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...