1. I want the Jazz to win. But I want it to be a nailbiter. I want the entire audience to be on their feet, yelling and cheering. That's how last night's game was and it was awesome. It should be that exciting every time.
2. I want to see Jerry Sloan get kicked out. It totally cracks me up how mad he gets. Seriously, chill out dude!
3. When Paul Millsap makes a basket, I want to hear the announcer say, "You got Millslapped!" Ha, ha that would be so funny.
4. When Earl Watson makes a basket, I want to hear the announcer make a remark from Sherlock Holmes, like, "Elementary, my dear Watson!" That would be awesome. And very appropriate.
5. I want either Mitch or I to catch a free shirt or whatever it is that Jazz Bear happens to be shooting into the stands that night.
Too much to ask? Maybe. But we do pay plenty for season tickets!
Go Jazz!!!
1 comment:
GO JAZZ GO!! I like your idea about Milsap, "You got Millslapped!" I think that's hilarious. I miss the Jazz! I think that is awesome you guys have season tickets, enjoy the rest of the season and hopefully the Bear will throw some free stuff your way next time.
Post a Comment