Layla learned where your nose is and she'll point to it if you ask her, "Where's my nose?" For some reason, she can't figure out how to point to her own nose when I tell her to. We're still working on that one.
She also learned to raise both her arms really high in the air when you say, "So big!" Sometimes I'll look over at her and she'll randomly have both her arms raised, waiting for me to say, "So big!" at which point she gets a huge grin on her face.
And here's a random pic of me, my Grandma Miles, and Layla. We went to visit my grandma a few weeks ago and we snapped this pic. I just love how Layla is waving to the camera. She's such a little cheeseball.
1 comment:
Hey the SO big will work good for football season too...as it doubles for "touchdown"! Yup, she is CO cute!
Post a Comment