4.27.2011

A Big Change

I went from driving this
to this
and we are incredibly happy about it!

Mitch is "a car guy" so he wanted me to get something "cool" and this is what we ended up with. Mitch wanted to get a bright yellow or red one- he likes flashy cars- but I don't so we settled on grey. I'm glad we found something we both agree on. Mitch is super pleased with it. He was so excited the night before we bought it that he couldn't sleep! I love it too.

Sure, I went from 37 mpg to 18 mpg, but who's counting? I don't drive that far and the extra room, heated leather seats, AWD, and sunroof make it all worth it.

I told Mitch, "I bet when Jordan hears I drive a Hummer he'll laugh and say he can't picture me driving a Hummer."

Sure enough, when I told Jordan he laughed and said, "I can't picture you driving a Hummer; that's pretty kick @s$." It made me giggle. Apparently I don't look like the type of person who would drive a Hummer ...

But watch out world, I just might run you over.
With this little one in the back seat.
(Isn't she adorable in her Easter dress with her little lamb? This is how she gives him hugs. She will no longer go to sleep unless she has her lamb to cuddle with. It's also the first thing she wants right when she wakes up. So sweet.)

Layla loves the Hummer too; she can actually see out the windows! Thanks, Mitch, for being so particular about cars and making sure I got a nice one. I love it!

1 comment:

toonefam said...

I LoVe the new ride!! So cool!! Layla is a doll! I can't believe she is 1. Time flies, watch out!! Jake just turned 12 and was ordained a decon. Not sure where the time has gone, but it goes quick!! :)

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...