We didn't take Layla trick-or-treating on Halloween night because I had taken her that day to my mom's work and to Natalie's work; the girl got so much candy there that we definitely didn't need any more!
At Natalie's work we basically walked up and down each aisle of cubicles, where almost every desk had a big bowl of candy. Layla didn't grasp the concept at first, but eventually she got the idea and would put the candy in her bag.

She wasn't shy at all and even let some of Natalie's co-workers hold her. Also, if there wasn't a bowl of candy in sight, Layla would sign and yell, "More!!!" really loud. I was kind of embarrassed. I promise we're not raising her to be a spoiled brat. Thanks, Mom and Natalie, for inviting us!
Uncle Dudin joined us too and Layla loved having him ride in the car with us. She would randomly yell, "Dudin!" just to make sure he was still there. She sure loves her aunts and uncles!
We had more trick-or-treaters than I thought we would. I turned off the lights at 9 p.m. We had a great Halloween and I made Mitch take our left over candy to work today so I won't eat it all.
2 comments:
She is the cutest little bee I have ever seen!!! she will be soooo fun at Christmas with Santa and EVERYTHING!!
She is the cutest bee I have ever seen!!!! Halloween is super fun with kids!
Post a Comment