1.02.2012
Alrighty!
Layla's first, three-syllable word is, "Alrighty." Pretty funny. She also recently started putting together phrases like, "Alright Daddy," "No, no Kitty," and "Bye, bye Mamma." It's really neat to see her putting things together and forming little sentences.
Yesterday at church she decided to do her "Happy Dance" (as we call it) in the middle of the aisle during sacrament meeting. Basically, she spun around in circles while saying, "Happy!" until she got so dizzy she started running into things and falling over, which she thinks is hilarious. And she has such a loud, contagious laugh. Then Mitch decided to take her out in the hall to release some energy. As they were leaving, she waved to me and said, "Bye, bye Mamma." So cute. She also tells me "Bye, bye Mamma" when Mitch puts her to bed at night. It makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
I am!!! April . 2 . 2010 . We are ecstatic.
1 comment:
The dance had us cracking up. :)
Post a Comment