1.05.2012

Rare

Today is January 5th and Layla and I spent one hour outside playing.

But not in the snow ...

because there isn't any!

It's 48 degrees right now, the sun is shining, and the sky is blue.

So rare for this time of year.

Layla pretended to call Mammy and tell her all about it.

Practiced a few tricks with our new camera.

It's hard to practice when your subject NEVER holds still.

And is always feeding herself raisins.

At least she's cute!

And, obviously I still need some practice with the camera!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a cute little fart! Are you sure those were raisins she was eating out of the garden?!?

Lacey said...

Ha, ha, yes she put the raisins there herself. Dumped them out of her bag.

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...