1.18.2012

Sit Up Challenge

Mitch and I started a sit up challenge this week. The challenge is to work your way up to 500 sit ups and 50 push ups by doing both every day, for seven weeks. Here's the schedule:

Week 1:     100 sit ups, 10 push ups
Week 2:     200 sit ups, 20 push ups
Week 3:     300 sit ups, 30 push ups
Week 4:     350 sit ups, 35 push ups
Week 5:     400 sit ups, 40 push ups
Week 6:     450 sit ups, 45 push ups
Week 7:     500 sit ups, 50 push ups

The hardest part is taking the time every day to fit in some sit ups and push ups. Definitely a time commitment to our already busy schedules. And let me just tell you, I have to do girl push ups because I'm weak sauce. Sad, I know. But I'm hoping to be able to do regular push ups by the time our 7 weeks are up.

No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...