2.04.2012
Shit Down!
Layla adds an "h" to the word "sit." She's cussing a lot these days. "S#it down!" or "S#it, Daddy!" It's hilarious! (Never mind that she is not obeying her parents and throws a mini-tantrum during this video.)
She's also saying "thank you" more and more, without being asked. What a good little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
2 comments:
That is so darn cute it's ridiculous!!!
Ha at least if she says S*** in the store it will (you know when it's embarrassing and people are looking at you), it will probably be followed by thank you! So cute!
Post a Comment