7.25.2012

This Just Happened ...

It was 4:30 so I went to wake Layla up from her nap (if she sleeps later than that she has a hard time going to bed at night). We had the following converation:
Lacey, walks into Layla's room and says: "Hi, Layla Buggy!"
Layla, in a very serious voice: "I have more."
Lacey, very confused: "More what?"
Layla, in a sad tone: "More sleep."

Oh, poor buggy. She is so tired. I left her bedroom door open and walked out of the room, telling her she can sleep more if she wants, but of course she came wandering out in no time. The best part? She wanted to cuddle. I guess someone had too much fun at the family reunion yesterday ... more to come on that later.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Just wait until you're trying to wake her up for school in the morning and she says that. :)

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...