While talking to her doll: "I can't pick you up. There's a baby in my belly." (Hmmm, wonder where she got that from?)
While putting her doll to sleep: "Don't worry, Baby Dora. There's nothing to be afraid of." (I tell her this often at bed time when she claims she's scared. She's not really scared, at least she never cries or anything, I think she's just trying to think of excuses to stay awake.)
![]() |
| Super fast slide! |
![]() |
| Too cool for school. |
The other day I noticed her pants weren't pulled all the way up (that happens a lot when she dresses herself). I told her to hold still so I could finish pulling her underwear and pants up, to which she responded, "Okay, but don't get fart on your finger!" I told her thanks for the warning, let her do her thing, and then I pulled them up. I still laugh thinking about that. Also, do little kids bum cracks make anyone else laugh as much as they do me? Seriously cracks me up. No pun intended.
![]() |
| Should have put her belt on ... |
![]() |
| Cheeser. |
And, Layla has two favorite songs. "Never Ever" by Taylor Swift and "Rumor Has It" by Adele. I would also add "Home" by Phillip Phillips because she sings that one a lot too. But if you ask her, she'll say the first two are her favorites. Anyways, the other night she was eating dinner, doing a puzzle, and singing "Rumor Has It." Mitch secretly filmed her. So cute! She sings a lot and I love it.




No comments:
Post a Comment