- Mitch slaved and slaved away at our yard and it is now fully landscaped! It is beautiful. He planted 39 bushes and trees and I planted 1. Ha! At least I can say I helped, right? I am excited to watch everything bloom and grow.
- I am still working on sleep training Marcus. Every time we make progress he either gets sick or we leave somewhere. We have made some progress though because he is sleeping (mostly) in his crib and I no longer have to rock or nurse him to sleep. Baby steps!
- Funny thing Layla said: While running away from Marcus who was crawling after her, "Hurry Mom, save me from The Predator! The Baby Predator is coming!"
- Mitch just finished his final for this semester so now he has some time off. Wahoo!!!!
- I am DYING to tell Layla about our upcoming Disneyland trip, but we decided not to tell her until the day we leave! I cannot wait!!!
5.06.2014
Randoms
Here are a few things I keep meaning to write about:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
I am!!! April . 2 . 2010 . We are ecstatic.
No comments:
Post a Comment