

I am grateful for our friendship with the Craguns! We all have a great time when we're together and I love that I can trust them to be second parents to my kids if I'm not right there to discipline or make sure they're safe, etc. We need to have an annual trip tradition with them.


For the 24th of July we had the Craguns and the Bells over for a BBQ, s'mores, and fireworks. (We invited the Kitchens too, but they were out of town.) It was a great party and Marcus wasn't too scared of the fireworks this time. Several of our neighbors were also lighting off fireworks and it turned out to be quite the show.
This summer we also spent time outside jumping on the trampoline, playing in the water, at the splash pad, the library, and probably too much time watching TV. Ha! But we've had fun and enjoyed each others company.




No comments:
Post a Comment