10.02.2015

Marcus

I need to record that as of a couple months ago, Marcus has started speaking in full sentences. He doesn't always get words like to, and, or, the, etc. in his sentences, but he strings four or more words together at a time. It's pretty funny to hear him use words like "anymore" and "nevermind."

Recently as I was putting him to bed we were looking out the window. Our neighbors across the street were having solar panels installed and there was a man on the roof of their house. Marcus said, "Mommy wook! Guy up there! Whaaaat?!?" I couldn't stop laughing. He has totally picked up on inflection and tone, even if he doesn't understand the meaning of what he is saying. I love my little man and some days I can't stop kissing his squishy cheeks! It will be a sad day when he is no longer okay with me kissing his handsome little face off.

Sometimes Layla dresses him up in her dress up clothes. The other day I came home and he was wearing her frilly Cinderella dress. I should have taken a picture. It did not look right. I did take a pic of the day he wore her cheerleader costume though!





No comments:

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...