11.21.2008
Edward on the Big Screen
Yes, I read the entire Twighlight series and loved it. And yes, tonight I saw the movie and fell in love with Edward, again. *sigh* I'm not obsessed like some girls, but I was super excited to see Edward's beautiful face on the big screen. It did not disappoint. I hate to admit this, but I actually shed a tear when I saw Edward for the first time. No, I'm not 14. I was just so happy to see the handsome man on the screen instead of just in my imagination. I went with some of my awesome friends from our ward. A few of us wore shirts that say, "I'm with the vampires." It was a great time. We giggled a lot. I will say that if you haven't read the books, you should wait until you finish at least the first book to see the movie. It will make a lot more sense that way. The only thing I didn't like about the movie was Jasper's character. He was weird and cheesy. But I loved, loved, LOVED the rest of it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
4 comments:
hello, it's rachel. so fun to see you on here & discover more about your world. you & mitch are so cute. and i'm pretty excited to see this movie now. glad you loved it!
Thank you for loving it! Because I'm a total cheese ball and freaking LOVED it and all my other friends are like, "Meh, it was okay." It was more than OK, it was fantastic and I don't think they could have done any better without going overboard.
Yep, there I am, standing out like a sore thumb!! Why didn't I wear black?? DUH. We had a great time that night!
Hey Lacey! Love the blog and all your cute pics. Any way you could email me the twilight pics?
Post a Comment