11.23.2008

Coldplay

I went to the Coldplay concert last night with my mom. I can't even tell you how great the concert was, it was so awesome! For years, I was in love with Tim McGraw. That relationship has definitely been replaced by my love for Chris Martin, the lead vocalist/pianist/guitarist of Coldplay. This morning I told Mitch, "If we ever get divorced, I'm going to marry Chris Martin from Coldplay." He said,"Okay, as long as I can marry Jessica Alba." (Too bad they're both in a relationship.) Ha,ha. Don't worry, I love Mitch more than Chris, but I won't lie. I think Chris is a total HOTTIE. He has an amazing voice, he's super cute, and I love his European wardrobe. Plus, he plays the piano, harmonica, and guitar. Amazing and totally sexy. Here's the hottie on the big screen: Coldplay is my favorite band. (I own every C.D. and I will be purchasing Prospekt's March tomorrow when it comes out (it's the second half of Viva La Vida).) They sounded sounded AwESomE, even better live. At one point in the concert, the band left the stage and reappeared in the audience near the top section. They played two songs in the middle of the audience. So cool. It was definitely a lot of money well spent. So thanks, Coldplay, for a great night! Thanks, Mom, for being so cool and going with me! (My mom's the coolest!) Sorry, Mitch, that I kinda ditched you the whole weekend. I'm glad you had fun with your friends, though. I love you! Viva La Vida people!
Here's some a pic of the band playing in the crowd and a video with Chris playing the piano.It's a little out of focus at first, but keep watching, it gets better and you can see the band up close on the HUGE screen that was behind them. The second video is the encore, they sang "Yellow."





3 comments:

The Clark said...

yeah! you got it to work.

The Clark said...

and your phone takes really good videos. even though it's ghetto ;)

Chelsi Archibald said...

How cool! I really wanted to go, but the Utah/BYU game was that night and Michael doesn't miss that unless someone is dead or nearly dead. I'll bet it was amazing. I love ColdPlay!

2024 Wrap Up

Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...