11.30.2008
That Darn Cat!
Well, Lacey is fast asleep with her Sunday nap so I figured I would put up a post. We had a sweet Thanksgiving at my parents and ate a bunch of good food. My dad opened his Christmas present early (Rock Band for the Wii) and we played that. It was pretty funny hearing my mom sing. We all had a great time. We went to SLC and visited with Lacey's family for a bit too. The next day we went shopping. Not at 5 a.m. (there is no deal worth going through the black Friday mess for in my opinion), but at 10:00. We did a marathon of Christmas shopping and got done in pretty much one day. That is sweet. We put up the Christmas tree and not more than 3 hours later, Harvey the cat had gotten into it and broke a bunch more of the oranments. I think the Christmas tree is his favorite toy ever. He jumps from the ground straight into the tree. It is pretty funny to watch if you aren't worried about him breaking everything. Lacey claims that he is artistic since he only seems to go after the bright blue ornaments and he doesn't bother the silver ones that much. This picture is from last year, but things are pretty much the same, so you get the idea. We have a new weapon this year with our squirt bottle, so I hope that keeps him out. It has worked well so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
Layla is learning so much lately! Or maybe we are ... we finally learned which bottle she prefers to eat from (thanks again for the tip, Jul...
No comments:
Post a Comment