1.09.2009
Rock On
Tonight we had some friends over to play Rock Band. The Musters, Denzers, and Bryners are all quite the rockers!! Kassi and Chad even dressed up like '80s rockers, which was sweet. It was some people's first time playing in a "band" and they all did quite well. I was impressed. I had fun. Hopefully everyone else did too. We'll have to do it again soon you guys! You rock!!!!!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
"Come on down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym we're better than you, and we know it!" Ha,ha, remember tha...
-
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
2 comments:
Lacey, Thanks for posting that, it is awesome. We had a great time last night. Thanks for doign that.
I realized that instead of making a cool "Fist of Rock," Kassi and I are making the sign for "I love you." Ha ha. That's what happens when you have kids, you forget all that "cool" stuff.
Post a Comment