I'm so excited ... after two months of dedicated effort, I landed my first freelancing job! I'm going to edit a 160 page book that is already contracted for publication with Stephen Covey. I have two weeks to have it done, which means I'll be busy between editing, studying for my life insurance test, and working my normal 35 hours a week. Not to mention our remont on the kitchen, the gym, and my other normal routines. But, I would rather be super busy than bored. I guess it's time to bust out my red pen and start pointing out all of the author's mistakes. Ha,ha. I'm just kidding, I know I have to be very tactful about how I correct the author ...
3.11.2009
My First Job
I'm so excited ... after two months of dedicated effort, I landed my first freelancing job! I'm going to edit a 160 page book that is already contracted for publication with Stephen Covey. I have two weeks to have it done, which means I'll be busy between editing, studying for my life insurance test, and working my normal 35 hours a week. Not to mention our remont on the kitchen, the gym, and my other normal routines. But, I would rather be super busy than bored. I guess it's time to bust out my red pen and start pointing out all of the author's mistakes. Ha,ha. I'm just kidding, I know I have to be very tactful about how I correct the author ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Wrap Up
Here we are, a new year, and I'm sitting in awe of how quickly the last year went by. Is this how it goes? The older I get, the more qui...
-
I graduated from college. Holy cow, I can't believe I'm done!! I'm just so happy. Mitch is so sweet and brought me purple and w...
-
No, I did not do anything scandalous at the Keith Urban concert last night, although I'm sure many other women did. For Mother's Day...
-
I am!!! April . 2 . 2010 . We are ecstatic.
3 comments:
Lacey, That is so exciting! I hope it goes well.
Congratulations! That is great!!! I am sure that you will do a great job. Good luck on your life insurance test. I hear that they are hard.
Lacey! This is Cole's cousin, Jamie. I found your cute blog, hope you don'y mind! Question... how did you get your freelancing job??? I need details! I would love to do that and have the degree for it. When you get a chance, email me: jlynn4090@hotmail.com
You look adorable as I always remember you! Love, Jamie
Post a Comment